CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonics- beneficial or harmful??!!

KeepTrying11 Views: 4,607
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,557,006

Re: Colonics- beneficial or harmful??!!

I had a colonic done 4 times and it didn't do anything to clear my Candida infection. Of course as far as I know I only had a Candida infection in my esophagus, so not sure if a colonic would have helped or not. I just assume that since I had a Candida infection in my esophagus I might have also had one in in my intestines. 

Anti fungals do not kill bacteria, they kill fungus. Only antibiotics kill bacteria, including the friendly kind. 

Probiotics do not wipe Candida out. What they do is colonize the intestinal tract. The more friendly bacteria you have in the gut, the less opportunity Candida has to take hold and proliferate. They are pretty much fighting for the same space. So more friendly bacteria = less Candida. 

Oh yeah, and colonics do wipe out both good and bad bacteria in the lower intestines, so it's important to supplement with probiotics if you are planning on having one done. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)