CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for aspartame candy bars

socalgrl Views: 4,897
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,557,832

Re: Looking for aspartame candy bars

There are more and more products containing stevia now at your health food store. I wouldn't go the Aspartame route, it is not worth it. I am sure you have read about the dangers etc but please know that they are real. It DOES cause cancer (among other nasty things) and if you have candida you immune system has already been compromised. Don't take the chance. Bite the bullet and refrain from all things sweet for a week or so. After that you won't want anything sweet anymore. Make your own lemonade from lemon juice, water, stevia and a pinch of Sea Salt . You can try different brands of stevia before you find one you will like. I get the NOW brand liquid since it dissolves better. You can also drink unsweetened cranberry juice. Just add the same things as in the lemon juice drink and squeeze in a bit of fresh lime. According to the Body Ecology Diet, you can have lemons, limes and unsweetened cranberry. I did this when I was on the candida diet and it helped tremendously. Also do some enemas, preferably coffee enemas, it will help your cravings and clean out some candida as well. At least it did for me. Good luck, it ain't easy but nothing worth it ever is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)