CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very strange, non-health related question (I hope!)

RainbowBright Views: 3,020
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,561,974

Re: Very strange, non-health related question (I hope!)

Well I scooped it up with a shovel and put it in a plastic yard waste bag and put it in my garbage can. (I guess this might not have been the best thing to do if it is possibly toxic.) I could get into the bag and pull some out to take a photo, but if it is toxic I think I'd probably rather not get into it again.

As for it's properties, it was bright pink and crystalline looking, actually it appeared very much like coarse salt. However, I initially ran a hose over a lot of it, trying to get rid of it, and it did melt into nothing when I did this, and fairly quickly too, so I am thinking that maybe it started out as a bunch of those biodegradable peanuts that became partially melted with the recent rain here.

Actually, I have an idea for an experiment...I want to purchase some bright pink biodegradable peanuts and pour water over them and see if I can recreate the substance. If I can be convinced that's what the substance was, I will feel much better! And I will take a photo of the result and post it here too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.805 sec, (1)