CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Digestive Detox Drink??

Views: 1,639
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,534

Re: Digestive Detox Drink??

I do both, take it 1st thing in the AM if feeling like i'm "hung over" because of slow digestion.
I got the following from Shelley's, here it goes:

This drink is good for:

Acne, general detoxing/pH balancing, energy, circulation, rehydrating, digestive aid.

Meal replacement - if you've had a day of holiday eating and need to give your digestion a break, just drink this drink in place of a meal.

Nightly cleansing/pH balancing - each night our body detoxes. When taken before bed it helps that process by providing lots and potassium and other alkaline minerals. It helps to replace what is lost through digestion every day. If you eat a very acidic meal such as a really good prime rib dinner, you can help to balance it with this drink. Even the maple syrup is alkaline.

Increase power of digestion - the lemon juice aids gastric juices; apple cider vinegar aids small intestine; cayenne pepper digestion overall.

Increase circulation - cayenne pepper is wonderful for aiding circulation. Continual use will help it act as a painkiller on any areas it touches as the body learns to ignore the capsicum.

Cleanse Intestines - this drink helps get rid of mucous, especially in the digestive tract, and so may loosen mucoid placque and help you expel it if you are undergoing fiber colon cleansing. You can add your fiber to this drink to deliver the cayenne, lemon and ACV to the colon rather than the stomach in order to balance micbrobes and really cleanse. Omit the maple syrup in this case.
Cheers :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)