Bronchitis and Viral infection

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,395
Published: 11 years ago

Bronchitis and Viral infection

Hi,

My son splashed water in my ear a couple of years ago in the Jacuzzi and I got a really bad case of Bronchitis that didn't go away or lessen in intensity for 2 straight months. I did a couple of rounds of anti-biotics during the two months but they didnít do a thing. My doctor told me that the infection was probably viral and that's why the anti-biotics didn't work and since it was viral there was nothing he could really do for me.

If my infection was viral could it be considered Glandular Fever? I'm trying to figure out if I had the Epstein Barr Virus during those two months or not. I haven't really been the same since health wise. When I was sick I was really shaky due to Bronchitis/infection, like it did something to my nervous system. My balance was really off. Even though I did recover from the illness I wasnít 100% or even close to being what I was before it happened.

I was under a lot of stress the months before I got sick. Now when I go through a somewhat long period of continuous stress like I did over this past holiday season I start to get all the same symptoms. The loss of balance, the nervous system shakiness, the earache/ear pressure (basically all the inner ear issues I had), all the same things I had when I got the original Bronchitis.

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever recover from all this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)