CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 10th Flush

Views: 1,648
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 156,715

Re: 10th Flush

Hi, Archus
I'm happy I can help... :)

With hiatal hernia you must be careful with spices, until you heal the intestinal lining.

Aloe vera is soothing and healing to the intestinal lining:
Drink 1/4 cup of it in the morning and then again before retiring.

Other beneficial herbs include fenugreek, goldenseal,marshmallow root, red clover and slippery elm (teas).

Also:@ the 1st sign of heartburn, drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. This often relieves the heartburn by washing the acid out of the esophagus.

Even if not thirsty, make it a habit to drink a large glass of water every 3 hrs during daytime.

Eat several small meals daily.

Include extra fiber in the diet.

Avoid fats and fried foods. Also: coffee, bl.tea, alcohol,colas and smoking.

Avoid heavy lifting and bending. Give the stomach at least 2 hrs to empty before any exertion. Bend from the knees, not waist, to avoid abdominal pressure.
Do not wear clothing that is tight around the waist.

Avoid becoming constipated and straining during BMs.

Do not eat within 3 hrs of bedtime.If you are regularly bothred by indigestion during the night, try raising the head of your bed 6 to 10 inches.

Do not lie down durig the day if you are bothered by heatburn. Sitting or standing helps to keep the stomach acids down.

Allergenic foods often magnify the symptoms and prolong healing. Symptoms of hiatal hernia often clear up when allergenic foods are avoided.

Helpful nutrients;
Proteolytic enzymes plus pancreatin (without HCl)
Papaya enzyme (chewable form)
Zinc (OptiZinc is good)
Vitamin A , B complex, Vitamin C

Let me know how you're doing,
Cheers

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi, Archus
I'm happy I can help... :)

With hiatal hernia you must be careful with spices, until you heal the intestinal lining.

Aloe vera is soothing and healing to the intestinal lining:
Drink 1/4 cup of it in the morning and then again before retiring.

Other beneficial herbs include fenugreek, goldenseal,marshmallow root, red clover and slippery elm (teas).

Also:@ the 1st sign of heartburn, drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. This often relieves the heartburn by washing the acid out of the esophagus.

Even if not thirsty, make it a habit to drink a large glass of water every 3 hrs during daytime.

Eat several small meals daily.

Include extra fiber in the diet.

Avoid fats and fried foods. Also: coffee, bl.tea, alcohol,colas and smoking.

Avoid heavy lifting and bending. Give the stomach at least 2 hrs to empty before any exertion. Bend from the knees, not waist, to avoid abdominal pressure.
Do not wear clothing that is tight around the waist.

Avoid becoming constipated and straining durindg BMs.

Do not eat within 3 hrs of bedtime.If you are regularly bothred by indigestion during the night, try raising the head of your bed 6 to 10 inches.

Do not lie down durig the day if you are bothered by heatburn. Sitting or standing helps to keep the stomach acids down.

Allergenic foods often magnify the symptoms and prolong healing. Symptoms of hiatal hernia often clear up when allergenic foods are avoided.
Helpful nutrients;
Proteolytic enzymes plus pancreatin (without HCl)
Papaya enzyme (chewable form)
Zinc (OptiZinc is good)
Vitamin A , B complex, Vitamin C

Let me know how you're doing,
Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.642 sec, (2)