To review all earlier posts in this series of 108 questions just click on "All messages by prayervoice across all forums & blogs" which is to be found below this email. When you arrive at my earlier emails just scroll down to the bottom of them and click on the answers provided by MH.
64. You once said "IF" it can be that no one would experience hunger while fasting, then that would have to be one of the greatest of methods and maybe worthy of a little book. You were reading some old books at the time. What ever happened to your investigation into this possible method of fasting without hunger?
65. In the past you were affected adversely by some kind of chemical desert parsley and by lobelia. Can you explain what happened, and are you still adversely affected by them?
66. The old MDS have written that a human would have to go with out all food for 100 days to actually experience true hunger/starvation and the ones that die before this all die from their own fears. Can you expand on this please?
67. Should a person have to wait until fruit ripens or can it be eaten at any stage?
68. Drugs are metals and metals kill the body. How stupid are we that 99% of us don't realize this?
69. The common name for the damage which table salt does to the arteries is hardening of the arteries, and it will ultimately cause a stroke and possible death when an artery eventually becomes too brittle and breaks from the hardening effect that is taking place. Keeping the arteries
clean is the key to longevity and good health. Why then is this chemical crap not banned?
70. Why is it bad for your health to use central air conditioning in your home or place of business?
71. You have taught me that the stomach is the largest source of acid, and that the body can make acid at the split of a second anywhere in/on the body as a
"defense" against all invaders; example cayenne pepper, the pepper is not hot, but it irritates the body enough that the body developes the acid that causes the burn. The more the irritant, the hotter the burn. After the body
creates the acid the blood must come and wash it away, if not we get a blister from the acid. Is this the same principle upon which a heart attack can be ended by the use of cayenne pepper?
72. What REALLY is high blood pressure all about and how big an issue is it for the average person today?