CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which % of iodine should I buy and use?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
willwillbee Views: 2,881
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,567,363

Re: Which % of iodine should I buy and use?

Alpha Omega in Equador - The site online that advertises 15% & 7% Lugol's. I broke the formulation down (using their posted formula) & their 15% is actually what is commonly considered 5% Lugol's. This was fine but I was concerned that if there 15% was only 5%, then what was in their 2% (which was not included in the posted formulations) since their 3% was actually 1%.

I contacted them & they claim to include the potassium Iodide in their percentage numbers & their 2.2% would be more commonly considered .73% Lugol's. That would be a LOT of liquid for someone trying to get 50 mg.

You have to resolve adrenal issues before you can take thyroid supplements. I took Enzymatic Adrenergize (Adrenal Cortex Extract) for a couple of years & my adrenals are working again.

I am hopeful for the Iodine to help, but I took it for 4 months & noticed no difference.

I highly recommend a low carb way of eating first. The body can't even start to heal without that.

I use guaifenesin to manage pain but apparently Iodine has the same mucus thinning properties.

I highly recommend you reading Dr.David Bernstein's book Overcoming Thyroid Disorders. I think he identified my problem - hypercoagulation which is just a symptom. I was doing massive doses of thyroid hormones & didn't do anything either. I know oxygen isn't getting to the cells, it makes sense that hormones & Iodine aren't getting to the cells either.

The hypercoagulation protocol -
Detox
Treat pathogens
Clear fibrin products
Using anticoagulant herbs & vitamins
Taking natural hormones

I am currently doing multiple protocols. The iodine protocol - iodine - vitC - salt - magnesium - 200mg B2 & 1000mg B3 + B100complex I started last week doing baking soda, french green clay, bromelain, 25grams each of chlorella, spirulina & kelp, VitE 400 incr to 2400iu day - 50,000iu D3 daily for 2 weeks & 5,000iu day thereafter. This is just the beginning of the detox phase. I am feeling a little better (but it may just be hopefulness - it's only been a week) I think the spirulina/chlorella/kelp mixture is the main thing making me feel better. It's expensive though, I bought pounds of each from nutsonline.com was the best bulk price. I'm doing 4Tablespoons each a day now but I noticed a difference the first day when I only did half Tablespoon each.

I also quit using toothpaste with fluoride, am using boron to chelate fluoride & bought a water filter that filters fluoride & chlorine.

Hope something here helps. Hugs hun

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.125 sec, (2)