CureZone   Log On   Join
New Year's Flush

wildflowerchild Views: 455
Published: 18 years ago

New Year's Flush

I am doing my 4th Liver Flush tonight. Only since I normally go to bed at 5am, I will start my ES at midnight. I am not eating today, only drinking a total of 48oz of apple juice with 2tbls of ACV in it, also drink as much water as I can. I also have taken a large dose(about 90 drops) of parasite tincture and a malic acid tablet, first thing when I woke up today.
I have had a tightness in the liver area for many months now, since my last liver flush. Which only produced bright green chaff. My 1st Liver Flush gave me a what looked like a cup of large grey stones. Most were marble size and one was the size of quarter. I was in a public restroom at the time so I couldn't examine anymore than that. The 2nd flush I did gave me no resluts at all.
I will be doing ES twice befroe and after with 1c OO (Olive-Oil) and 1/2c lemon juice with a splash of apple juice to help the taste. Once it is all over I will do a saltwater flush to clean it all out. Last time I did this, I din't do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) and I felt really bad all day.
Anyone here doing a flush tonight who wants to buddy-up feel free to email me.
I thank God to have found this website, because Doctors have never helped me. I know I need more selfcontrol when it comes to eating right and taking better care of myself, but at least I am trying. Thanks to everyone here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.000 sec, (1)