CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does a liver flush help the coloring of your face too? I am naturally olive skinned but my face is pale.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
jhan Views: 2,717
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,568,055

Re: Does a liver flush help the coloring of your face too? I am naturally olive skinned but my face is pale.

The ONLY people who get sick are those who:

1- did not do a parasite cleanse before, it is a must.

It is best to do a kidney cleanse as well before since the flush is demanding on the kidneys.

2- eat or drink after having started the flush. You MUST NOT drink any water (hence the helpful kidney cleanses ahead) or eat ANYTHING once you have started the flush.

A Lovelyyyyyyyy hint is that you can swallow the Epsom Salt with water (BEURK) or... you can mix it with grapefuit juice (not tasting that good still but MUCH better) and for that part the juice need not be freshly sweezed.... the one you mix with the oil MUST be freshly sqeezed(I mean granted you do the Hulda Clark e Liver Flush which I highly recommend).

On appearance ????MY I never even have saked myself the question, on health but Gosh on appearance, well it helped me get rid of the black rings under my eyes, that's for sure.

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)