Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
  Views: 1,524
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,569,360

Re: Shipping Zymex

The Zymex 2 will digest any worms, if you don't eat close to taking it. Jsmom can help you with this problem, probably, or read some of her back posts on the ascaris. It can be quite a long fight getting rid of the worms. It may take a while so brace yourself for the long haul that could happen. The key to success is to not have any time out and keep taking the dewormers faithfully. It took me over a year and a half to see the bulk of the infestation gone.

Another thing that helps is the castor oil pack at night. It does work to get the bugs out of hiding.

We'll be here to help you. Keep going. Get tough mentally, because that's what it takes to get on top of things. I found that was what I had to do, and it was entirely worth it, but at the time, it was very tiring. It's hard to have patience. You have to have patience, tho. Know some of us understand, and we know you can do it. Really GET TOUGH!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.047 sec, (1)