CureZone   Log On   Join
how long does extra toxins accumulate after flushes?

282915 Views: 1,578
Published: 16 years ago

how long does extra toxins accumulate after flushes?

Its been 3 weeks since my last liver flush. I did something different with my latest round of cleanses. I did a liver flush, then started a Bowel Cleanse the next day, went on this Bowel Cleanse for 11 days then did another Liver Flush the day after i ended the cleanse. My point is I know my body was releasing a ton of extra toxins even way more than it does after a single flush or bowel cleanse. 3 weeks post cleanse and Im still getting mouth sores, allergies and some small Acne spots. Is it possbile my body is still accumulating extra toxins from the cleanses that wouldnt normally be there? Because my face always breaks out for a few weeks and allergys and mouth sores hit after cleanses. Because my liver is now stone free and I have did 5 bowel cleanses. These problems i described should be curing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)