CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lactobaccillus bacteria are anaerobic producing fermentation of the body

socalgrl Views: 3,456
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,571,280

Re: Lactobaccillus bacteria are anaerobic producing fermentation of the body

I am not advocating the Atkins diet, re-read my post. I am advocating a diet that is actually rich in vegetables. The atkins diet in its first stage is protein and fat, that is a given but one should NOT remain on this diet forever as it can as you have mentioned cause ketosis.

Potassium comes from vegetables and fruits which NEED to be part of everyone's diet as well as some amount of fat. The kind of fat is the key to anyone's good health. Eliminating fat entirely from one's diet will not bode well for anyone. On the other hand eating a diet high in fat as you mention is also not good, one needs to strike a balance in the diet.

Me thinks you are trolling for argument for the sake of same. Your posts make no sense. If a person were to eat yogurt and nothing else then they will get sick eventually, Lactic Acidosis notwithstanding.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)