CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bronchitis, stress, cold, sauna, mms

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
monicashenna Views: 4,863
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,101,296

Re: Bronchitis, stress, cold, sauna, mms

I am pretty healthy, I am 36 years old healthy woman. I eat a 75% raw food diet,the supplements I take are a combo of mushrooms,spirulina, probiotics and p'darco tea, my breakfast is a green juice with orange juice. I eat normal, though, I am not strict with my diet like most vegans/raw foodist, I eat breads and rices occasionally. I don't go near dairy and I am careful with soy products. I have bad reactions to wheat, and sugar, so I am careful not to consume too much of these foods.
My stress level, it's not too high, but I do get sick when I am worried about something. I was worried about something when I caught a cold. I had stopped doing my yoga and stopped running, my destressors. When I stopped doing this regime, I started to get restless at night and I found it difficult to sleep.I was unable to get a good night sleep for almost a month. It is winter here in NY, very cold, cooped up in the house, going to work, working inside places with a lot of heating, and then going outside occasionally to go into the city for a meeting.All causes of bronchitis.
Last, another possible cause of my condition: Russian Sauna. One weekend,on the coldest day, I decided to go to the Russian Sauna. I brought peppermint oil with me to use in the sauna. Then after intensive heat, I would jump into cold water, and return back to sauna room. I usually detox very quickly when doing sauna. Sometimes after staying in heated room, I would come out and sit in the common area, and this room isn't heated so well, in fact it is very cold. Usually I don' t have enough towels to cover me up. So my body is exposed to the cold.
With all of this adding to why I am now stuck here, in pain, my lungs full of fluids, unable to breath, I am wondering why the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement didn't work. The minute I started to get symptoms of a cold, I took the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I got better in 2 days. Went back to work. But I fell behind in my yoga and running regime after this. The second week, I started get sinus infection, and again I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , same dosage 15 drops. I also did nettie pot, and ate very healthy. I got better in 2 days. I was like, cool, this stuff works. Then more symptoms returned a week later. Again, I am not blaming the MMS for my illness, entirely, I am just trying to figure out what happened. I still couldn't sleep properly, insomnia, stress, not exercising or doing yoga, doing sauna once again, eating a lot wheat products, now I was really sick. I was in bed,unable to breath, with bronchitis. I took the MMS again, and nothing, am I better, not really. It puts me to sleep, and that is the only good about it, so far. I am still taking the mushrooms, astragulus root, and Wild Cherry Bark, and homeopathic medication, and I found the best thing is working is the homeopathic pills, and resting, and fasting( I have a broth, and teas,) this is helping me rid of it. I have had bronchitis once before for 2 months, it was horrible.I know how dangerous this could get, and I regret ending back here again 3 years later.
My conclusion is this, MMS is used to cure and rid the body of symptoms. Homeopathic are using your symptoms to help you. I like MMS, I like it for purifying water, if you are going to be living in the tropics where there is dengue fever, I am for it, but I don't think it's the cure that everyone is claiming it to be. MMS can be used as an emergency, I think. I have a positive experience with MMS getting rid of constipation,ironically, particularly if you have candida. It will clear up an influx of candida, which I did have, I think I have gotten rid of it now. But it is great for this. You will feel tired for a whole day but then you will go to the bathroom several times, and slowly you will get your energy back. But having a healthy diet,good relationship, good work life, (environmental factors) and and of course, meditating are the key to good health. MMS may kick out unwanted viruses and fungi in your body, but it is not the end all cure and should be used only when needed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.234 sec, (2)