CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: L-Glutamine for Leaky Gut

indy113 Views: 4,214
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,732

Re: L-Glutamine for Leaky Gut

After a few days on the L-Glutamine, Pancreatic Enzyne, Pantothenic, and Jarro-Dophilus my system reacted badly to the suppliments. I was having shakes,as if my body was going into shock from all the added suppliments. So I disscontinued them all for a month and then started back on the Jarro-Dophilus only with the idea that I would add each one back, to see what was causing the problem. As of today, I'm still only taking the Jarro-Dophilus.I'm cataloging everything I eat. I went on a very strick diet...sort of like Atkins but more restricted and I don't count carbs...just don't eat many.I've lost 30 pounds and I'm now back to a normal weight for me.The weight lose and the new way of eating, has helped me more then anything. I still have a few problems, but nothing like I was experiencing. I eat no White Sugar , white flour, pasta,went off Whole Wheat & glutins, no corn, or corn products, I have whole Wheat wraps on occassion and a oatmeal pancake.(1/3 cup non-fat cottage cheese,2 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal quick-cook, 1 tsp vanilla, cinamon & nutmeg to taste. Cook in non-stick pan.)
I might add that I have never responded well to medicines, and take childrens dosage to prevent reactions, so I think it was just to much all at once. I may add back the L-glutine next, but hate to start up the whole cramps and other bad symptoms that go along with leaky gut. Like I said I'm doing so much better. Hope this helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)