CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Denialism: Is scientific advancement really that bad?

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

KeepTrying11 Views: 2,878
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,575,713

Re: Denialism: Is scientific advancement really that bad?

"The guy is saying that people that dont believe in global warming and vaccines are in denial."

He didn't say in the video whether he believes climate change was man made or not, he just said he doesn't talk about climate change because there is already so much data and debate about it out there already...

About climate change though, yeah, the whole climategate thing really put into question man's impact on it. Are we a main cause of global warming? I don't know. Should we impose carbon taxes on the people? No, I don't think so. Should we stop polluting the planet? Yes, I think we should. Should we be investing in cleaner energy? Yes, certainly. 

"You dont understand how viruses and disease work in relation to the human body. Let me try to do my best to help you out."

Um, I don't need any help to understand it. Clearly you are the one who needs some help understanding it. 

The Bubonic plague was caused by a bacteria. The Bubonic plague was believed to have been spread by fleas that hitched a ride on rats. These rats were brought to Europe on ships as they were sailing along their trade routes and this was the most fatal time period for the Bubonic plague, during the 1300s. But the disease also reemerged between 1665–1666 in London, 1679 in Vienna, and during the mid 19th to early 20th century in Central Asia. Why did it reemerge? Because during those times we didn't have any treatments against it. Why is the Bubonic plague not a problem nowadays? Because we have developed antibiotics to treat it and in general the world is a whole lot more sanitary nowadays than it was back then. Do we have a vaccine for the Bubonic plague? No, we don't, but we have antibiotics that can treat it if anyone ever got it again. Have humans developed some sort of natural immunity against the Bubonic plague? Can you please show me any research that says humans have developed a natural immunity to this?

About smallpox, that is a virus. And it wasn't "going away" as you put it. Smallpox is believed to have been around for a long time (since the BC years at least). Scientists estimate that around 400,000 Europeans per year died during the closing years of the 18th century because of it. Then the first successful vaccine was created in 1796. By the early 1800s, tens of thousands of people were being innoculated with this vaccine. Even so, smallpox continued to afflict Americans and Europeans well into the 20th Century because not everyone was being vaccinated as the vaccine wasn't widely available. An estimated 300-500 million people died during this time period. It also wrought havoc in Africa, India and other underdeveloped parts of the world. Finally, after a massive, decades-long global health initiative in which the smallpox vaccination was administered worldwide, the last case of naturally transmitted smallpox was documented in Somalia in 1977. It was because of the vaccination that smallpox was eradicated, not because the human body developed some natural "resistance" to the virus.

"Their diseases that people in poor, unsanitary, malnourished Third World Countries die of by the millions yet these diseases don’t effect us in our sanitary and well feed First World Nation."

No, we just have other diseases that affect us. And plus our medical treatment is more advanced and available than one of those people who live in a Third World country. 

"Is the simple fact that if someone is unhealthy due to the lack of nutrients and over-stress and you place then in an unsanitary environment they will get sick."

Yeah, of course it's true that proper sanitary conditions and proper nutrients greatly reduce disease. But humans can't walk around in a giant protective bubble every second of the day. You are basically saying that if you put a person in a room with one of these deadly diseases, that just because they are "clean" and "healthy" that they will not contract the disease. Sorry, but the human body is not able to fight off every disease that is thrown at it, no matter how clean or healthy the person is. 

"I know several unvaccinated families and they are very healthy."

And I know several unvaccinated people who are all good too. And I also know many vaccinated people who are all good as well. 

"If you want to be healthy stay as far away from medical doctors as possible."

I wonder if you would say that if you ever got cancer...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.733 sec, (3)