CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story 5months post

mommyof2angels Views: 1,610
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,576,325

Re: My story 5months post

Hi, I myself am almost 7 months post.I too have had a battle my has mainly been Depression and anxiety. Feeling totally not like myself at one point thought I actually was insane. But the past two weeks have brought on hope for me, I have felt more like my oldself than I have in a very long time. I quit taking my Depression meds about 5 days ago and I think that has also helped lift the fog. Dont know what my doc will say about that though. For the past several long months I wonder if these things would ever go away if I would ever return to normal, I had come to a point where I was just starting to accept the feeling bad all the time, Inever saw the light. But I want to let you know that you will return to yourself you will feel better, and with God everything will be okay. Each day is still a battle for myself but it is getting easier it just takes sometime. But I assure you. you will get there. I wish you the best of luck :) may God bless you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

16.734 sec, (1)