CureZone   Log On   Join
Benefit of having a colonic after liver flush and other stuff

sugaholic Views: 474
Published: 16 years ago

Benefit of having a colonic after liver flush and other stuff

I did my first flust (Clark recipe with Epsom Salts ) last week and didnt get many stones out but a lot of bile and what looked like chaff - I think I should have used more oil as I can now feel the stones moving in my chest area. I did experience some pain afterwards and took some espom salts which helped. I did an enema after the Liver Flush and this flushed out some more bile and what looked like fatty stuff? and I thought I got most of the stuff out, but went for a colonic yesterday (just over a week later)because I was getting a rash and dry skin, which I thought was due to toxins circulating back into my body. To my surprise quite a few stones came out along with some old stools, gas, mucos and candida.

I previously completed the bowel and parasite cleanse previously but still felt like there was stuff in my bowels. After the colonic I lost 4lbs and my stomach looks smaller (still wobbly though). Also, I took some Black-Walnut tincture and expelled what looked like a dried up worm (gross)- I wonder where that was hiding??

I plan to do another flush next week and will definately follow up with a colonic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)