CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body smells of Urine or some sort of burning smell.

nanasluv Views: 29,411
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,578,255

Re: Body smells of Urine or some sort of burning smell.

I just wanted to say your Body Odor sounds just like mines and unfortunately I have not gotten rid of it. I'm sorry to hear that it has had such a negative impact on your life, I can relate because my bo done the same to my life. I"m still looking for answers like you. At first I thought it was a medical condition causing this bo like my liver, kidneys or an infection but I seen two doctors and they both did bloodwork on me and everything came back normal so I'm lost as to what to do next. I've tried Chorophyll, Zinc, and I have also tried Probiotics etc. Have you seen any doctors? Also have you tried anything to try and get rid of your bo. If I were you I would first see a doctor to make sure everything was normal when it comes to your health cuase that's what I did then go from there. I pray and hope everything works out for you and you find answers to your problem. Take care and have a good day:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)