Re: Can't eat after gallbladder flush

MH 108 Views: 1,302
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,579,553

Re: Can't eat after gallbladder flush

I did a fast for the gallbladder for five days
OK, SUCH AS DOING WHAT?

and did not do the whole one gallon of apple juice
1 GALLON PER DAY THE CHRISTOPHER WAY? WITH YOUR PRUNE JUICE AND OLIVE OIL, ETC...???

and water pass some stones pain afterwards so did flush again
OK, YOU DID A FLUSH AND NOT A FAST? AND IF SO, WHY APPLE JUICE AND ODDS ARE, IT WAS NOT REAL APPLE JUICE, BUT A COMMERCIAL APPLE JUICE PRODUCT???

the right way.passed lots of stones .
OK, NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF FAST/FLUSH YOU ACTUALY DID...NOTHING EVER PROMOTED ON THIS FORUM, ETC...

Tried to eat but went into a gallbladder attack everytime I eat I hear my stomach and feel pain in back.
SO DID YOU FOLLOW ANY OF THE PRE-CLEANSE STEPS OF DE-WORMING? CLEAN THE COLON AND KIDNEYS FIRST? THEY DO THOSE THINGS SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO A GALLBLADDER / LIVER FLUSH.

I have been doing an enema mostly everyday
AGAIN, NOT SUGGESTED FROM HERE, UNLESS YOU HAVE A SEVER ISSUE AND IF YOU CONTINUE THEM TOO LONG, THEY MAY BE ADDICTIVE TO THE POINT YOU DO 1 EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

and just started taking liver tonic
LIVER TONIC, SUCH AS WHAT????????

since my enzymes
NO ENZYMES SUGGESTED FROM THIS FORUM....NEVER BUY AN ENZYME

are up on my liver, have lots of little stones in gallbladder and past kidney stones.
IF YOU HAVE PASSED KIDNEY STONES, THEN YOU MOST LIKELY HAD BLOODY URINE ALONG WITH SEVER PAIN THAT MAKES YOU DOUBLE OVER IN PAIN AND I ASSURE YOU, THE LAST JUICE YOU WANT TO DRINK WITH KIDNEY PAINS OR ANY PAIN IS APPLE JUICE.....NO APPLE JUICE UNTIL YOUR OVER THE PAINS / PROBLEMS...

I feel like I'm wasting away
SO HOW MANY DAYS NOT EATING?

I can't really eat except blended oatmeal and soup.
WELL....THAT IS ENOUGH TO KEEP A HORSE ALIVE, SO YOU WON'T WASTE AWAY..

I just started taking live probotics
NEVER SUGGESTED HERE, NEVER BUY A FAKED PRODUCT

and milk thristle.

HA YES, MILK THISTLE, YES/YES IF YOU KNOW HOW TO CONSUME IT AND YOU KNOW IT WAS MADE RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

---------
YOU ARE ON THE WRONG FORUM THAT IS FOR SURE....YOU HAVE TAKEN A SIMPLE FLUSH AND TURNED IT INTO A NIGHTMARE.....ASSUMING YOU WANT OUT OF THIS MESS....THEN I SUGGEST GIVING SOME DETAILS OF WHEN AND WHAT AND WHY YOU DID WHAT YOU DID AND IF NOT, I STILL SUGGEST YOU SEE A GREAT CHIROPRACTOR IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS AND ONCE A DAY FOR A WEEK, THEN ONCE A WEEK FOR A MONTH AND THEN ONCE A MONTH FOR LIFE...THAT AND READ BOOK I STARTING NOW AND DON'T PUT IT DOWN UNTIL YOU DECIDE ABOUT DOING A ORANGE JUICE FAST FOR 3 DAYS AND DO IT BOOK PERFECT....AFTER 3 DAYS OF BOOK PERFECT, RETURN TO EATING 5 BOWELS OF HOMEMADE COOKED VEGGETABLE SOUP WITH LOTS OF ONIONS, GARLIC, CARROTS, CELERY AND WHAT EVER ELSE VEGETABLES YOU LIKE...STAY ON THIS SOUP FOR A MONTH. NO SALT, NO PEPPER AND EAT 5 BOWELS DAILY WITH NO CRACKERS...FILL YOUR STOMACH EACH TIME...

THEN YOUR READY TO PRE-CLEANSE AND 5 DAYS LATER DO A REAL LIVER FLUSH PROPERLY...USING NO APPLE JUICE, NO IDIOTIC COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS, ETC....AND LEARN THE OLD FASHIONED CLARK FLUSH OR SIMPLE USE PLANT FATS PROPERLY STARTING NOW AND NEVER NEED TO DO A LIVER FLUSH.

YOU ARE A VICTIM OF ALLOT OF FOWEL ADVERTISERS THAT HAVE CONNED YOU INTO THEIR PRODUCTS AND METHODS...RETURN TO BOOK I, START THERE AND DECIDE IF YOU BELIEVE ONE OF AMERICAS TOP MD / SURGEONS OF THE PAST 100+ YEARS..IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE WROTE, THEN YOUR STILL AT THE WRONG FORUM.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)