CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral testimonials at Amazon

Views: 12,990
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,580,485

Re: Iodoral testimonials at Amazon

"Any particular reason(s) you're drawn to Iodine supplementation?"

Yes, there are, and it may be a little complex in explaining it. 

I've had off and on irregular heart beats that began when I was a jogger more than 30 years ago.  They would become really significant at times when I was running and there were missing beats all over the place when I needed them the most.  The irregular beat was recorded on an EKG.  Then, did some spiritual healing work in a strange setting (as in a museum in Mexico City - won't go into details) and didn't even think it related to my heart beat but when I got trashed in a crashing surf when the red flag was out a few days later and swam for my life, the first awareness I had as I stood up on the beach was that my heart was beating fast, but normal.  No irregularity whatsoever and never had another problem until about five years ago when I was given hypertension medication.  No longer able to run I walk a lot and five years ago hit a space where I couldn't catch my breath and had to sit down.  Long story short - I had atrial fibrillation and my doctor tried to put me on blood thinners because blood clots during those episodes are a possibility.  I refused because of the horrible side effects that I found through Internet searching.  After not too long a period of time I forgot to take my BP meds one day and felt much better than I had in a long time.  I quit the meds and discovered that my fibrillation was partially caused by the meds.  (My doc and I don't agree on that one, but I know better.)  Anyway in researching atrial fibrillation on the Internet I found that one way they stop it is to inject an iodine solution into people who are undergoing fibrillation.  The fibrillation can last for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours to even days at a time.  On learning about iodine I began taking kelp tablets, several per day.  I also listened to my body and learned that eating refined carbohydrates - particularly sweets, would get me going into fibrillation.  I was able to stop my fibrillation by watching what I ate, not drinking any caffeine, and taking my kelp.  I'm convinced that kelp was a key factor.  By doing that about a year ago I was able to go back to real coffee (which I love) instead of decaf and did not have any more fibrillation problems - until, lung surgery six months ago - when I didn't have access to my kelp.  I'm back to walking as fast as I did before and am back to doing it for an hour a day.  But what happened a couple of days after surgery is that I went into atrial flutter (a little different than fibrillation) and had to have meds to control it.  My flutter has stopped now without meds but if I try to drink even decaf (which still has 10% caffeine in it) it raises my blood pressure - something I had under complete control prior to surgery without medications through breathing exercises.  Because BP is cardiovascular related I wanted to see if iodine would help.  Haven't been on it long enough to find out or to even know if there are other differences.  I started with one drop a day, am up to four drops and will keep going to perhaps eight to ten drops a day.

So a long story, and I'm convinced that kelp/iodine played a significant role in the healing of atrial fibrillation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)