CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodoral testimonials at Amazon

willwillbee Views: 10,287
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,580,482

Re: Iodoral testimonials at Amazon

I saw all the testimonials on Amazon as well as Earthclinic & Swanson vitamins for Lugol's. 95% positive - the worst that was said by a few was that they noticed nothing.

I haven't noticed anything but my research encourages me to keep it up. I started last June at fairly low levels - 60 days at 25mg & 30 days at 50mg & then another 30 days I added 200 mg. SSKI to 50mg Iodoral & still nothing.

I stopped for 3 months & didn't notice a difference either. I restarted 3 weeks ago 200mg SSKI & 100mg Lugol's 2% & don't really notice a difference but my body is so shut down, I'm not surprised.

I can't get oxygen to the cells, so it's not surprising that I couldn't get even massive doses of thyroid hormones or Iodine to cells either.

I am currently trying a protocol suggested by Brownstein based on Berg's protocol for hypercoagulation. I am hoping the Iodine will fix if it's a virus causing the hypercoagulation or if it's caused by mercury, I'd doing a 6 months detox protocol concurrently.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)