CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hypercoagulation

willwillbee Views: 10,068
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,581,006

Re: hypercoagulation

The only other thing he mentions not listed was ginkgo. I'm hoping that I'm understanding this that the natto can be used instead of the anticoagulant meds (heparin).

But look at another article* I found, which is truly exciting about digestive enzymes - Brownstein specifies Bromelain & says it will clear fibrin.

I am a lil deflated one of the sites mentioning this is dated 2001 -2003 with no updates. I don't know if this was given up or if all got better & got busy (which I doubt).

I do believe that nothing will be able to work until the blockages are cleared though. My cells need oxygen at the very least & right now, they aren't getting that. So I'm attempting this protocol.

From my notes - vitamin E shown to have same pharmacological properties as Coumadin (crystalline warfarin sodium - a prescription anticoagulant). This means that appropriately high doses of Vitamin E may be substituted for Coumadin. Vitamin E may be considered safer than warfarin, the generic name of Coumadin. Increase dose over a period of weeks. start with 200 IU daily, and eventually get to between 1,200 and 2,400 IU daily.

Treatment -

Water
Detox
Treat pathogens
Exercise
Healthy Diet
Anticogulation herbs & vitamins
natural hormones
anticoagulant meds

Vitamins, such as Vitamin A, E, B12, folic acid can help reverse coagulation disorders.

Bromelain & mixed digestive enzymes can aid in removing fibrin

nattokinase to have anticoagulation activity
-------------------------------------

* Hypercoagulation, Enzymes and Autoimmune Conditions

Hypercoagulation is not accurate name - blood is not too thick. the capillaries become coated with fibrin & blood cannot flow freely. Fortunately, fibrin can be cleaned off artery walls. Using, of all things, digestive enzymes.
If you take a digestive enzyme on an empty stomach, so that it has nothing to digest in the stomach, the enzymes get into the bloodstream. (Many studies prove enzyme supplements do this.) Once there, they do several things, break down partially digested food, kill pathogens, and clean up the blood in general. Including toxins produced by mycoplasma or any of the other toxin producing micro-organisms.
More important for hypercoagulation, enzymes clean the walls of the blood vessels. Digesting and breaking down fats, and in the case of hypercoagulation, the fibrin (a protein) that coats the walls.
So take digestive enzymes between meals and with meals.

http://www.gulfwarvets.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=next_topic;f=16;t=00032...

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/diffdx/hypercoagulation.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (2)