CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hypercoagulation

willwillbee Views: 9,855
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,581,111

Re: hypercoagulation

I have been low carbing for the last 6 years. I am fairly non functional, so haven't been able to prepare foods but (I think) I have been eating fairly healthy. For the past month, I have been drinking a green drink with 4 Tablespoons each of Chlorella, Spirulina & Kelp. I have been making a raw "porridge" every day with low carb whey powder & water, ground flax seeds, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut milk, tahini (ground sesame seeds) & raw egg. All seeds & nuts are raw & soaked to germinate them.

I know oxygen isn't getting to my cells - doing anything makes my body feel like when your foot falls asleep (but everywhere) I am panting for air (but have no lung problems) I was doing massive doses of thyroid hormones (but they weren't getting to the cells). I am betting it's the same with Iodine - I'm doing massive doses (500mg SSKI & 100mg Lugols) & I don't notice anything good.

Hypercoagulation makes sense & since 92% of CFIDS/FMS have this problem, it seems likely that I would also.

I read about Zeta water & zeta potential - I have been doing 3x day - 1 part baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) mixed with 2 parts ascorbic acid & wonder if this is not approximating the zeta potential theory.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.250 sec, (1)