CureZone   Log On   Join
bowel and wiping

Views: 1,443
Published: 11 years ago

bowel and wiping

I copied and pasted the message below from someone who posted years ago. It sounds exactly like my problem. There was only one response so if some could give more input on this I would appreciate it. Thanks

"Hello, I have a problem with my bowel movements, that I find unexplainable. The problem is I go to the bathroom and move my bowels and my fecal matter is soft and gooey. After I am done moving my bowels and I wipe myself, the fecal matter seems to be "endless" and it is very hard to get rid of without wiping atleast 20x or so, I use whole rolls of toilet paper at times. The other problem is I also have to go to the bathroom sometimes during the day sporadically and wipe myself, because it seems that the fecal matter has "come back" and I must wipe myself repeatedly then too. This happens all the time to me, ANY information and/or advice into this problem is greatly appreciated!(I am a male in my twenties) Thanks"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)