CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for feedback: Iodine, Bromide, Flouride and weird muscle stuff

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Anja Views: 3,775
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,584,242

Re: Looking for feedback: Iodine, Bromide, Flouride and weird muscle stuff

I had cramping and weakness mostly in my legs, found out I had become really deficient in magnesium, sodium, potassium, iron and Vit. D. I am taking potassium bicarb on my doc's advice, and I think that was necessary along with the magnesium oil. I've done 3 intravenous injections with magnesium and other stuff in it, and they have helped also. I've got one more scheduled, and I think I might see about getting a couple more. I don't like being dependent on supplements, but despite an ultra healthy diet, my gut still needs a lot of work, and I don't think I was absorbing much minerals or nutrients from my food, etc. I was really, really depleted, and needed blood testing to show it. I'm hoping and planning that all this is temporary, I know it's not a permanent fix, I want to get most of my nutrients from food, but I think I needed some heavy duty support to start healing, vs. just more cleansing. I was at a point where I could barely walk through a grocery store, when just last summer I was hiking.

I have to admit that despite Dr. Brownstein's many successes with Iodine in his patients (I'm also one of his patients), I've always been a little on the fence about whether it's really healthy to be taking Iodine in this form, and I went off it for a good 4 months, but I'm back on it on his advice, since my thyroid is still unhappy, and it did go down in size the first 4 months on 50mg of the Lugol's. I'd be curious to see if anyone else had muscle symptoms or electrolyte imbalance after starting iodine. I think we're all a bit different, and right now I'm struggling with the idea of rigid protocols and trying to listen to by body more and tune in to what really feels right. I know people who have had great success on widely varying protocols and diets, so it can be hard to know where to land!

Long story short - maybe get a blood test and have them check potassium, too. Also, the topical magnesium oil stings like a mother, but that seems to be working for me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)