CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hot & Cold sweats:Candida or Menopause? Which?

Tigermoon Views: 13,600
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,585,510

Re: Hot & Cold sweats:Candida or Menopause? Which?

Hi Thanks for your replies.
I am pretty certain I am peri-menopause because of other symptoms I have experienced over the last 5 years which cannot be explained by the Candida which I only realised I had 6 months ago after a massive load of Antibiotics the year before.
Proir to starting the candida diet my periods were very heavy, averaging fortnightly, no joke! But I have not had a period for 4 months now....still get the damn symptoms though! The sweats were the only menopausal symptoms I was NOT experiencing, up to about 4 weeks ago, they have come on all of a sudden, just as I felt I was getting my candida under some sort of 'control' if that is possible lol.

This is why I am a bit confused as to which the sweats can be attributed to. I'd be happier knowing if it was indeed the menopause as if it is candida related I shall have to look into ways of counter-acting it. Its not doing my sleep pattern any favours which helps neither the candida nor my tolerance to the menopausal symptoms.

I beleive that if one has not had a period for 2 years then one is 'officially' menopausal, hence I beleive my symptoms are peri- ie: leading up to it.

I just wondered if the hot and cold sweats were in fact one of the candida symptoms, from your answers it could be either. For a number of years now I have had a 'furnace' in my belly at night which was a bit of a standing joke with my husband because the rest of me was cold. I do know now that was indeed my poor overloaded liver. I still get this very occasionally, but nowhere near as fierce as it was.

14727: Having done research on the menopause it can start at ANY time of life, its just that in 'general' it usually starts later than 30, but if you look on the net there's loads of folk who started much earlier.
What a pain in the **** it is to be a woman sometimes ;o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)