CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 month CRASH????

All4MyGirls Views: 1,882
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,585,561

Re: 5 month CRASH????

I got my Mirena out in July 09, which I think makes me 7 or 8 months post removal. I am still experiencing issues. The anxiety still lingers and can get really bad. I still have a lot of ups and downs for sure. I don't mean to sound so negative because we don't all recover the same. I just wanted to let you know that you could still experience some "crashes". I think my worst was around 6 months post removal.

I can totally relate to wondering if there is something else more serious wrong with me. I wonder that all the time. I let my thoughts race too much and start worrying about all kinds of conditions. The most scary thought I get is wondering if I have cancer. I had cancer in 2001 and it is fear I've lived with every day since then. This whole experience just makes the worry a bit worse.

I wish I'd never made the decision to use this birth control, but unfortunately no one has invented a time machine yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)