CureZone   Log On   Join
new symptoms - newport help?

kairae Views: 2,150
Published: 11 years ago

new symptoms - newport help?

Maybe someone can help. I did round 3 of DMSA longest at 6 days every 4 hrs 50 mg.
I also did rifing during this.
I finally stopped rifing b/c of so much deep groin aches shooting into legs.
I am not on anything for almost a week, no rife, no dmsa.
I have developed more sensitivity to foods, making my muscles crazy like they will seize and feel itchier/ticklier inside them and whole body. Plus, I am having massive pounding headaches.
I tried Bentonite and psyllium only on last day of chelating, but allergy itch all over to psyllium like other grains, and don't think the Bentonite is good either.
Now I react to anything no matter what. Dr. thinks it is allergies, I feel like I'm dying, any ideas? Suddenly 'seems' after chelating and rifing that I am way worse.. Has also gotten very mild here, and getting asthma too, just like last year at this time, snow melting dr. said may be snow mold allergy? But essentially is appears i am allergic to every single thing around me....don't know what to do..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)