CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Andreas Moritz is against parasite cleansing

Zooii Views: 7,477
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,586,847

Re: Why Andreas Moritz is against parasite cleansing

I´m sorry to hear about you condition. I have cfs as well and done lots and lots of Liver Cleanses without any progress, although I feel Liver Flushes are great for anyone of course.

It seems to be two lines of thought out there. Some think that for example lab engineered viruses and bacteria can kill people (mycoplasma fermetans, perhaps hhv6 (in the form of b), ebola and morgellons etc.). Others think that these infections, that are actually designed to kill or hurt you badly will be made obsolete by eating loads of alkaline forming foods with lots of magnesium, calcium and vitamin-c and so fourth in it.

The problem is just that many infections can benefit from this as well and are so adapt to humans that they survive anyhow. For example lyme uses specific minerals that are supposes to be for your own body. Also parasites uses nutrients. Tapeworms uses a lot of b-12 for example. So even if you eat all these alkaline foods and do liver flushes, they will still live on and in the case of parasites often breed thousands of new ones each day, that is also using nutrients from you food. By that said I don´t mean that some infections can change to a less dangerous infection by eating alkaline foods, for example candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)