CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Andreas Moritz is against parasite cleansing

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
LoricaLady Views: 7,164
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,586,030

Re: Why Andreas Moritz is against parasite cleansing

Everyone has an opinion... He is entitled to his.

First, vegetarian diets are not for everyone. If they are so wonderful, how come people so often have to take supplements to make up for things like B12 which they can't get thru veggies? And why should we assumew that supplements are the best sources for our needs, rather than natural ones? Rhetorical Qs.

I know that many people don't go by the Bible, & that's their choice, but I do & in it meat is a staple of the diet. To me that says it is generally going to be necessary - but again, different people have different kinds of bodies & requirements.

2nd, yes, it is not as simple as killing parasites & yes they can multiply quickly & you need to do the other kinds of cleansing too. But to ignore killing the parasites, and I mean ongoing fighting them every day, would be totally foolish, even potentially very deadly, in my humble opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)