Re: Blood in urine

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
dsstreak Views: 4,253
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,587,608

Re: Blood in urine

D-mannose has been a god send to me when I have had a bladder infection. I find it is as good as pyridium for the pain (I have had a lot of UTI's) and it gets rid of the infection at the same time. It is a highly concentrated form of the Sugar found in cranberries so it's really pretty harmless. It prevents the bacteria from sticking to the wall of the bladder/urethra and is naturally found in the kidney. I buy mine at Vitamin Cottage or Whole Foods. I take three or four pills every couple of hours or there are instructions for dosing the powder form here or there are many other websites with good info.

health.learninginfo.org/natural-remedy-urinary-tract-infections.htm

With that said you obviously have a more serious infection than a UTI so probably a good idea to follow up with a doctor especially if it's a stone but maybe something to give you some relief in the meantime.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.218 sec, (1)