CureZone   Log On   Join
IntestaidIB for leaky gut, bowel repair

Tigermoon Views: 4,175
Published: 13 years ago

IntestaidIB for leaky gut, bowel repair

I cant find any posts regarding this product which rather surpises me. So I thought I'd create a post for Intestaid because I swear by it. It has only been on the market a year.
I have tried all the colon repair products, colostrum etc ect and not really felt as if much has changed. I tried IntestaidIB and I have to say that after a couple of weeks my bowels/intestines have felt better than they have for a number of years. Obviously this product suits me, so I shall be sticking with it.

A bit of info about it as I think its a fairly new product:

The lining of the digestive system is continuously being worn or irritated creating lesions and erosions in the gut. Intestaid IB® works because the formula of concentrated nucleotides speeds up the process of creating new cells. This helps maintain the optimum rate of cell replacement and repair essential for maintaining good intestinal balance and health

Provides building blocks for new cells of the digestive system
By supporting the body's natural cell regeneration process, Intestaid IB® helps to maintain the efficient functioning of the colon, as well as aiding good intestinal and digestive balance.

Taking Intestaid IB® regularly supports:

Efficient functioning of the digestive system
Intestinal immune defence
Digestion and absorption of vital nutrients
Favourable balance of ‘good’ bacteria
Other Features:

Natural Food Supplement - Suitable for vegetarians. Yeast and gluten free.

Provides a rich source of B Vitamins: Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic acid (B5), Folic acid, Biotin and Glutamine, which are also essential for gut health.

Riboflavin 13mg 813%
Folic acid 270mcg 135%
Biotin 188mcg 125%
Pantothenic acid 15.4mg 257%
RNA/Nucleotides 417mg
L-Glutamine 225mg
L-Methionine 225mg
L-Lysine 112mg
Fructo oligosaccharides 280mg
Inositol 120mg
Sodium citrate 30mg

The IB does not stand for Irritable Bowel by the way. I means Intestinal Balance.
Heres a link to their FAQ page:
http://www.probiohealthcare.com/intestaidib_faqs.html

Personally this really works for me, so I am sticking with it after spending so much money on other bowel products. After the first month one only takes 2 capsules a day instead of 3, even better value!

The cheapest place I have found to buy it on the net, and they post worldwide:
http://www.pharmacyfix.co.uk

From this site you can make a good saving by buying 2 packs. They are being sold on eBay at £25 a pack + P&P!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)