CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

jimnycricket Views: 37,797
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,367

Re: Strange and bizarre detox/die off effects?

HI There,

I am not sure if this will help you but I have had exactly the same issues. I had Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome last year and drastically changed my diet (no sugar/dairy wheat/ processed foods at all). I had very bad die off effects for about 1.5 months. I felt tired and heavy all the time. I then felt so much better and gave in a little on the diet.
After another couple of months my symptoms of bloating and Acne came back and I decided I needed to go back to square one and do the diet again. This time I have been using supplements too such as spirulina, colostrum, vit c, magnesium, calcium, selenium and anti fungal such as pau'darco, coconut oil, and daily doses of raw garlic and ginger. I have had exactly the same issue with my mouth. Painful white spots on my tongue and ulcers. It has been quite bad for a week or so now. I can only think that this is die off as I am eating a really pure diet. I think my body is still getting rid of many toxins from bad diet before and candida.

I am going to keep going - Sometimes my faith crumbles a little in the process but I am holding onto the fact that when it is all and finally over I will be super detoxed and healthy.

I think it is very important to stick to the ridged diet though otherwise there is no way you can know if it is die off or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)