CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone have eczema due to leaky gut

jentati Views: 2,561
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,897

Re: anyone have eczema due to leaky gut

My daughter is almost 3, she is always itchy, can't attend school, does not sleep, has multiple food allergies (milk, soy, wheat, eggs, chicken, beef, green beans, peas, apples, rice, fish)and her Ige levels are over the roof. I can't bathe her often, much less do the soaks b/c water burns her skin, even witha chlorine remover??? She was diagnosed by a naturopath, she was treated for pathogenic bacterias and just had a mercury urine sample test done. She is taking colostrum, butyrate, probiotics, borage oil, yuccan, molo-cure(l-glutamine), and milk thistle. I just started her on the elimination diet, only certain veggies and wild game. She is also very think/small for her age. What worries me is that the Dr. says that the food allergies are a vivious cycle, she eats and her gut becomes inflamed, and that b/c she is allergic to so many foods her recommends we put her on prednisone to suppress her immune system and give the gut time to heal. I don;t want to do that...what are the alternatives. I appreciate your time and info. Jennifer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)