CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neck pain & throat tenderness, is this about the iodine?

Lalijen Views: 9,289
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,589,979

Re: Neck pain & throat tenderness, is this about the iodine?

Sorry, I couldn't get the first link to load.(I'll keep trying) I had read the second link. Can't say I understand it fully but I get the gist of it and know I have much to learn regarding iodine. I have been reading forum entries.

No, a doctor did not suggest it. I have always been interested in health and do not fit the current medical model very well. I tried supplementing Iodine several years ago when I first began to read about the increased interest, but at the time, other life issues took precedence over the learning curve.

Re the thyroid supplementation, I have done quite well through the years (no excess fatigue,wt gain, hairloss etc.) except at menopause, when noone mentioned (or apparently knew) that when estrogen levels fell more thyroid would probably be needed. So, after gaining 30 lbs and having to retire early because of brain fog I discoved the need for more thyroid and have done well at the new level.

I find the new data on Iodine supplementation compelling and, of course, want to prevent further damage. Are you suggesting that I need to be monitored by a healthcare professional because of possible complications?

Many thanks for you response and opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)