CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting, but a question

dsstreak Views: 4,074
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,589,960

Re: Interesting, but a question

I'm not really sure about the supplement you mentioned. I don't take a lot of synthetic vitamins either, I just try to focus on eating good food for the most part. I eat almonds every day as they are vitamin rich especially magnesium and a handful or two of gojii berries which are rich in many different minerals and vitamin C. I have been making and drinking my own bone broth most days (great source of minerals however, probably fluoride too depending on the chickens water supply). Occasionally, I take Alive whole food vitamin C supplement and I do take 200 mg of magnesium glycinate (like this form because it doesn't cause diarrhea). I drink raw milk and make kefir which if you let it culture long enough is very high in B vitamins especially folate. I eat lots of meat (high in B's). Who knows if I'm getting enough but I don't find much difference with lots of supps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)