CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: no flush-no stones-gall bladder pain for several years

Views: 1,336
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,033

Re: no flush-no stones-gall bladder pain for several years

Hi, Living
You don't have to wait to start flushing.
When I first did a liver flush, before I ever found this website, unaware of Hulda's suggestions, I went ahead without doing the para cleanse, then followed with a bowel cleanse.
I did a flush about once a month, sometimes once every 2 weeks, thinking that I didn't need a para-cleanse, after all I hadn't traveled to any foreing countries, don't eat pork, ect.
I just didn't believe I could have a reason to do a parasite cleanse.
Well, I kept flushing and doing Psyllium-Bentonite shakes, and discovered, without going into details, that I needed a para-cleanse after all.
When I wrote about "don't forget to prep" I meant:
keep a light, vegetarian diet, drink either 1 gallon of organic, unsweetened Apple Juice(or, if unable to handle that much AJ, take Malic Acid: either Magnesium Malate-that's what I take-
or take lecithin, followed with Apple Cider Vinegar,lemon juice, maple syrup drink) for about a week prior to the Flush.

When you take these different stone softening agents, your Liver Flush will be much more successful.

Since you're having the pressure/pain in your GB area, I think you'd benefit greatly by going ahead with the flush.
Cheers... :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)