CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Page 63 by MH

superdave Views: 2,020
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,590,311

Re: Page 63 by MH

mh,
Making a stronger parasite formula would be a good idea. This new stronger dewormer would be good for people with large “cock roach” size parasites – like me. I think these “big boys” can withstand the “standard” or “adult” dewormer in normal doses.

Last week I felt like I was slipping back and losing ground on my “war” against parasites and so I decided to double my usual "adult" strength Dewormer intake to 2 tablespoons 3x a day to see what happened. I've been feeling tired and weak lately and just not my normal self. Wow - did I get a surprise about 2-3 days later – boom ! I spent most of last Thursday on the toilet.... Not sure what's in the new adult formula - BUT IT WORKS ! I've been deworming for over 2 years now and never seen anything like this in toilet - Yuk ! I cleaned one of em up and took some close up pictures. Wild man. I can’t believe I’m invested with these bad boys.

Check these pictures out and let me know your thoughts. These parasites I've never seen before - these big boys are probably very very hard to kill, some of em are about an inch long ! Probably good for catching catfish !
I know it's hard to believe, but I felt better immediately and continue to feel better. I know they still have brothers and sisters in me but the “gloves are off”.

Do you recognize these bad boys? There were probably about 2 dozen of em of all sizes and hundreds of babies.

I'll be placing another order for the “adult strength dewormer” because this is probably just the "tip of the ice-burg" and I have a long battle ahead to rid them all.

Please tell the boys I'd like to donate $108 toward the new ball field.

Take care of yourself.

SuperDave

http://curezone.com/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_MH/Big_boy_close_up_pic_s.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.174 sec, (1)