CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: are multiple food allergies leaky gut symptom

stannarad Views: 4,826
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,923

Re: are multiple food allergies leaky gut symptom

How was she mercury poisoned- possibly from vaccinations? Well, leaky gut IS treatable, but it's VERY slow and difficult. I've read that just one irritant can start the process all over again. Yes, I do have multiple food allergies . They were so bad a few years back, that I only had a few things I could eat. For one year the only meat I ate was turkey and one type of fish. I had the great smokies food allergy profile and it was helpful, although there weren't many foods I had left to eat. I've since rotated back in all the foods, and am doing much better, but still have leaky gut. I have no doubt built up some intolerances again. My gut gets very painful sometimes, and I have chronic constipation still. I've been cleansing my body the last few years, and trying to heal my gut, but it's such a slow process. Sometimes I get my poor innards inflamed all over again when I try a new supplement for my candida ( I've had it with that- no more new supps for me!! ) I have just ordered some kefir grains and plan on making my own homemade kefir. I'm going to make it from goats milk since it's easier to digest. I'll let you know how that goes if you like. Feel free to email any time. I can imagine how difficult this is for a child. My daughter also has candida ( not sure if it has progressed into leaky gut yet ), and it's soooo hard to treat her. The candida diet is almost impossible for a child to comply with. I just do the best I can to keep out the sweets and keep her bowels moving. I plan on giving her the kefir too. :-) Best of luck to you and your precious little girl.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)