CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Candida cause insanity?

Views: 3,847
Published: 11 years ago

Can Candida cause insanity?

I've been sick since 1991, almost half my life. It started (I believe) after I took Antibiotics for 2 years for acne. And I've never been the same since.

First it was panic attacks, then the derealization (or brain fog as some people call it). It is so intense right now I cannot function. I barely leave the house because I fear I am going insane. Nothing seems real, it's like living a nightmare. No other words to describe it. It got worse after the birth of my son 6 years ago. I was also on birth control pills for 10 years and of course took Antibiotics every time I had a sinus infection which was once or twice a year, and I also crave Sugar like all women do, I suppose.

I would love to try the diet but I'm so confused about what I read. Some say I can eat nuts and seeds, others say no. And I guess beans are out, right? What about Klonopin? I take that every day for my anxiety. Does it have Sugar in it? Is Advil OK?

I don't really have stomach problems except for bloating after I eat. And I don't think I ever had a yeast infection. I just feel like I'm drunk, ALL the time, but I don't drink. It's been this way 24/7 for almost 20 years and I want to cry when I think of all the years I've lost.

Thanks so much for reading.

Oh, and if I would do a really strict diet, how long would it take to feel better? I'm not really a big veggie or meat fan, so this would be a real challenge for me. I'm so used to grabbing a granola bar but I guess that just won't cut it anymore.

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)