CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th flush, Great results!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
como59 Views: 1,540
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,366

Re: 5th flush, Great results!

Hi,
I also did my 5th Liver-Flush two days ago. This was my best one so far.
A few green stones 1 cm long, many medium and hundreds of small green grits. First time I cleaned my bowel using colosan. So my guts were clean to let all stones go thru. And I drank two mixes of OO: first OO (Olive-Oil) and GJ at 10pm and second OO (Olive-Oil) and LJ at 11pm.
I figured out than the second mix will help to push some stones
which were "half" way on the way. Anyway, I wanted to experiment a bit, as after my third Liver-Flush I did not get any stones, especially after almost two weeks of drinking apple juice every day. All I got from drinking apple juice was a mouth ulcer, which lasted almost for two weeks. Two days after Liver-Flush I feel a bit rejuvenated and with more energy.(I am 46)
I will try your method with deep breething next time as I think this make sens, as probably applies more pressureto gallblader.
I did not do any parasite cleaning but will continue cleaning with coclosan for the next 4 weeks to completly purge my intestines. After few days using coclosan I am very pleased with it. Some people use Oxypowder , but in my view colosan does better job and overall is probably 5-6 times cheaper.(1 bottle of colosan lasts for appr 6 months and costs $25.00US.I ordered 2 bottles to Australia for $14.00 extra shipment, took 12 days to deliver)

Happy flushing,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)