CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antifungal question

MH 108 Views: 2,272
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,595,557

Re: antifungal question

i just spent a couple hours reading book one - wow!

are you saying go on a fast and my body will heal the candida problem on its own?
THE MD AUTHOR CURED 63,000 PATIENTS OF EVERY KNOWN DISEASE USING ORANGE JUICE AND DIET EDUCATION....HE WAS ONE OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST SURGEONS AND PUT HIS KNIFE AND ALL DRUGS DOWN TO SAVE HIS OWN LIFE AND THE LIFE OF ALL HIS FUTURE PATIENTS...HE WAS EXTREMELY ANTI-VACINATION AND WAS RECOGNISED IN NORTH AMERICA AS THE ONLY MD WITH A CURE FOR EVERY DISEASE KNOWN...

HE DIDN'T USE HERBS, SO HE USED ENEMA....WHILE I SUGGEST HERBS TO KILL THE WORMS AND DESTONE THE BODY AND MAKE WHAT BOOK I EVEN "EASIER"...

I am willing to try that, but I am only 5 lbs overweight and a fast of 2 weeks will drop a lot more than I want ( I am already a thin guy)
OK, YOUR MALE
YOU CAN FAST 3 DAYS AND THEN GO DIRECT INTO LIVE FRUITS AS SUGGESTED IN THE BOOK, OR SAFELY DO 14 DAYS EASILY...SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DECIDE...BY 5 POUNDS OVER WEIGHT, WHAT IS YOUR HEIGTH /WEIGHT?

I went on a raw veg diet
VEGETABLES IN GENERAL DON'T EVEN EXIST IN NATURE, THEY ARE IN NO WAY A "HUMAN" FOOD......JUST BETTER THAN DEAD FOODS FROM A BOX OR CAN.

a couple years ago and lost too much weight- I don't want to look like a scarecrow

by the way - are you the author of book 1?
IF YOU READ IT, YOU WILL SEE I AM NOT, THE AUTHOR WAS LONG DEAD BEFORE I WAS EVER BORN. HE WAS A FAMOUS MD, WITH PATIENTS LIKE ROCKERFELLER...IN FACT, IF HE HAD LET ROCKERFELLER DIE, ODDS ARE THIS WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.....SAVING ROCKERFELLERS LIFE MADE ROCKERFELLER SEE HOW VALUABLE HEALTH WAS AND HE SET OUT TO OWN IT...AKA THE ROCKERFELLER INSTITUTE AND EVENTUALLY ALL THE COLLEGES..

If so, do you live in WNY? because that is where I'm from.

THE AUTHOR MAKES EVERYONE HIS OWN PHYSICIAN, STUDY THE BOOK WELL AND FOLLOW WHAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU AND YOU WILL BE FINE.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)