CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antifungal question

britelite Views: 1,894
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,595,719

Re: antifungal question

A big component to the protocol is diet but the supplements are also required. It is not the standard candida 'no fruit/sugar' type of diet but it is a key part of things.

There are not 100's of supplements - they costs about $100/month for 4 months in supplements.

The first (10-undecenoic acid) is to help turn the candida into a water soluble form that your body can eliminate. You then start to put back the pro-biotics. That undecenoic stuff was powerful as I got to see all the stuff she was 'passing' out of her body in all manners (mostly looked like jelly).

There are lots of ways to help rid candida and so far this protocol has helped the most for my wife.

I also am also big fan of Dr. Sutter, straighten it out, clean it out, feed it, etc. I buy his books to hand out to people that want to 'get healthy' and his books and approach are great!

All the best!
-BL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)