CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So..??

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
britelite Views: 2,048
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,595,964

Re: So..??

I will say that I agree with the idea of doing parasite, Colon and Liver work to the max when working to rid candida.

I like the results so far on the lifeforce protocol for my wife to get things under check. Side story - her Candida went nuts when she did a Humaworm for 30 days - to the point that she was in extreme pain/bloat for weeks and that is how we then found the lifeforce protocol. What I call Jelly fish were coming out and into the toilet it was amazing during this painful period what was coming out.

My candida baseline would be something like this:

cleanse the colon deeply for a month (Dr. Schulze type while eating lots of organic garlic) then rest a couple of weeks and start the lifeforce protocol and after 14 weeks

do a parasite cleanse (I do Humaworm twice a year and it seems very good for me - saved my life but that is another long story) while doing another colon cleanse

then major liver work time (Coffee enemas with SA Wilsons and lots of liver flushes).

During this the nutritional plan would be mostly raw organic veggies, pure water and fruits and some lean meats.

No matter what routes you take do tons of research, don't trust anything anyone (including me) says, research it all for yourself and learn for yourself. Listen to your own 'doctor within'. For me, when I listened to Doc Sutter for the first time and then read his book he really connected with me and I said to myself, 'this is the right path for me.'

Colon, Parasite and Liver work - we generally can all benefit. Here is to Health!

Blessing and light - BL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)