CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks Doc...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,850
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,596,418

Re: Thanks Doc...

Please notice I am NOT Doc. I've just been thru a lot of months of this program with occasional help from Doc. I've learned a great deal from him, from my own research and from doing this program on my own self. Doc's not on here much, so I try my best to help, which is something I don't see others doing much of. This is a support forum, and the ones who care to and are able to, still have the privilege of trying to help others.

As to the coated tongue. That's candida. I've had a big problem with my digestive tract--mainly the colon--so, my tongue mirrors the condition of my digestive tract which is talking quite a while to get clean and healthy again, BUT it is doing it as fast as it can. There IS progress. My tongue shows that I still do have candida, but it also shows that my colon is not quite clean and healed yet, too. Candida is the last thing to get gone or balanced. If you do this program and get the colon clean and healthy, that will get balanced. I'm just not there yet.

Please read all that you can when you come on here or when you have any misgivings about this program. I'm not trying to be hard to get along with, but the answers are all over the place on this forum. Doc has said he's been called at 2 a.m. because someone got a stone stuck in their common bile duct. That's because they used the Clark flush with the epsom salts. Doc is a very smart man, IMO. I've gone with his recommendations and seen everything he has said to pan out to be true. So, Coke flush. Coke flush, IF you don't want to get anything caught in your common bile duct.

Those who went and had their gallbladders out regardless of doing the liver flushes, may have gotten a stone stuck, or they may have had a gallbladder infection and not wanted to take an antibiotic for it, If it was bad enough and needed one, then get busy flushing out the GB and liver, or they may not have wanted to take one of the natural antibiotics we use to get rid of the gallbladder infection. These are the only possibilities I can think of. I don't have a GB, but I did have a lot of inflammation in the liver as I flushed it out. They probably jumped the gun and had more faith in the medical than they did in natural healing.

There ARE times when an infection can get bad enough so we need an antibiotic, but there is no excuse for anyone succumbing to having their gallbladder taken out-- unless it has burst. If it HAS burst, then you got big problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (2)