Acidoses causes osteoarthritis. You blood ph will always be
between 7.385 and 7.45. If it is outside this range, you will die,
end of story. Your body has ph buffers to conteract the acid. Here
is the order of processes to conteract the acid.
1. Bicarbonate buffers (both calcium and sodium) througout the body, the fast responding within seconds.
2. Increase respiritory rate, transfering CO2 from the acid break down
3. Metabolic acidoses is taken care of by the digestirve tract,
takes days (the fat cells are loaded up as they can hold the acid if the buffers are depleted until more buffering compounds are introduced back into the diet at a higher rate than the acid foods.
4. Calcium from bones if the bicarbonate buffers are depleteed.
5. The generation of ammonina (ph 8.4 or higher via the kidneys)
( you are on your death bed, last chance, too late)
Diet is the answer, eat right foods, be active you can avoid this.
I am an emt-i with extensive knowledge in this area.