CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help- First Flush, and no bowel movement!

Views: 3,111
Published: 17 years ago

Please Help- First Flush, and no bowel movement!

Hi, did my first flush yesterday. I just drank the last Epsom Salt mixture. Since I started drinking the epsom salt,

I have not have any bowel movement!!

I had some gas after the Epsom Salt intake, but again no bowel movement....and I followed every instruction to a t. my head hurts right now, but i don't have any pain in my back or stomach...just a bad headache, and i feel kind of nauseas. I normally have a slow bowel, so I am ALWAYS taking Dr. Schulze intestinal #1. anyway, yesterday (before i took the Epsom Salt drink), i had a huge bowel movement, but it was because i had taken Dr. Schulze the night before. since i did took only the Liver Flush ingredients (epsom salt, grapefruit juice, olive oil and dr.clarkia tincture), i didn't take any intestinal #1 because i felt like the Epsom Salts were enough.

but i'm getting scared because i have not had to go to the bathroom at all! only gas. i'm wondering was my body so dependent on Dr. Schulze that i can't use the bathroom until tomorrow after i've had a chance to take dr. schulze tonight.

does anyone have any suggestions or insight as to what may be going on, and what i should do?

thank you for your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)