CureZone   Log On   Join
Confusing "DO NOT EAT" recomendations

417AM Views: 1,174
Published: 11 years ago

Confusing "DO NOT EAT" recomendations

After extensively researching anit-candida diets I've come across a few items that either do not make sense (to me) or have been contradicted by other sites. Thoughts?

Diet soda - why not? Seems the reasons I have read simply say "avoid" but rarely detail why. And when they do detail it's not related to candida, or feeding candida but rather akin to "don't eat glass - it's just not good for you". As long as there is not any Sugar or hidden yeasts disguised as "natural flavor" - why not - in regards specifically to an anti candida diet?

Potatoes - I keep reading "w/skin - OK, w/out skin - definately not". I don't get it.

Spicey foods - Mostly I read, "go for it" especially Cayenne Pepper but every so often I read the spicier the further away you should stay.

Soup - is there anything wrong with homemade soup? The stuff in the can is a no go but homemade chicken soup?

Popcorn - 9 out of 10 reviews recommend adding it (without oil) yet you can find someone who says it's "all sugar".

Perhaps some of these issues are related to specific symptoms of candida such as digestion or allergies rather then itching, tingling, exhaustion, headaches, brain fog, Sugar cravings, and skin issues?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.656 sec, (1)