CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush, few stones, disappointed

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Good day Views: 1,448
Published: 16 years ago

3rd flush, few stones, disappointed

I know, I should be happy. Last week was my 3rd flush. With the first one I was surprised to see so many stones, few big ones. With the 2nd flush I got about 50% less stones and now with the last one there were just like dosen smaller stones. Yeah! But..
I expected so much more from this. I thought this would cure my rosacea, I won't have cold hands and feet anymore, clearer skin (face(nose pimples mostly)), no more mucus, no more tiredness, no more itchy eyes and troubles seeing when sunny.. Did I expect too much? Please guide me to the forum which would solve my problems (probably not just one). I read a lot, but I just don't know to whom can I trust. So much info, so much different claims. I have a feeling that the only real cure for all my problems would be raw food, but then again would it cure my circulation (cold hands etc..?). I already eat a lot of raw and I don't personally know anyone who'd live healthier than I. Some even think that I exaggerate in those things. I am 21, 2 year vegetarian, almost vegan, eat lots of fruits, don't smoke, don't drink (much). I hate doctors, they know shit. When I mentioned my cold hand to one back then when I was still in elementary (apx. 8 years ago), she just smiled and said something like: "Yeah but you have a hot heart" (i don't know if that's a good translation -it's suppose to mean that those who have cold hands are good lovers). When I asked another one about 3 years ago why I am constantly tired, she just said I shoud go outside in the woods or something. Well, that did help just a little, but she didn't even mention food. It bothers me that I have to figure out everything by myself. This Liver Flushes looked promising to me but now I just don't know what to do.. If I go raw, my family and friends, everyone, would dis me and I just don't have the energy and courage to say f**k you, it's my life, mind your own business and all that to everyone. It's been a battle even going vegetarian. I am just so sensitive...
Enough. Anyone?

Edit: oh yeah.. I didn't clean my bowels with enema, I just used epsom salt. And I have very slow digestion. The "action" usually begins late in the afternoon -4,5 pm after light meal (when flushing). Otherwise, when I eat it's ok, cause I eat at least every second meal fruits. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I know, I should be happy. Last week was my 3rd flush. With the first one I was surprised to see so many stones, few big ones. With the 2nd flush I got about 50% less stones and now with the last one there were just like dosen smaller stones. Yeah! But..
I expected so much more from this. I thought this would cure my rosacea, I won't have cold hands and feet anymore, clearer skin (face(nose pimples mostly)), no more mucus, no more tiredness, no more itchy eyes and troubles seeing when sunny.. Did I expect too much? Please guide me to the forum which would solve my problems (probably not just one). I read a lot, but I just don't know to whom can I trust. So much info, so much different claims. I have a feeling that the only real cure for all my problems would be raw food, but then again would it cure my circulation (cold hands etc..?). I already eat a lot of raw and I don't personally know anyone who'd live healthier than I. Some even think that I exaggerate in those things. I am 21, 2 year vegetarian, almost vegan, eat lots of fruits, don't smoke, don't drink (much). I hate doctors, they know shit. When I mentioned my cold hand to one back then when I was still in elementary (apx. 8 years ago), she just smiled and said something like: "Yeah but you have a hot heart" (i don't know if that's a good translation -it's suppose to mean that those who have cold hands are good lovers). When I asked another one about 3 years ago why I am constantly tired, she just said I shoud go outside in the woods or something. Well, that did help just a little, but she didn't even mention food. It bothers me that I have to figure out everything by myself. This Liver Flushes looked promising to me but now I just don't know what to do.. If I go raw, my family and friends, everyone, would dis me and I just don't have the energy and courage to say f**k you, it's my life, mind your own business and all that to everyone. It's been a battle even going vegetarian. I am just so sensitive...
Enough. Anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.764 sec, (2)